Our knowledgable technical support team are available to help you and your customers navigate through troublesome technical support issues.
So that we can offer the most efficient support possible our team recommend that you first cover these 6 easy steps.
Let’s work together to provide an awesome support experience, simply follow the Tech Trouble Triangle (TTT) as this may help you to resolve an issue prior to raising a ticket.
6 easy steps
- Configuration – Verify that configurations are current and correct
(antivirus • updates • drivers • set-up • settings)
- Internet / Network – Check if connection and speed have been compromised
(power cycle/reboot • IP conflicts • ports • diagnostics)
- Physical connection – Check if physical connections have been compromised
(Check cables for connection/damaged)
- Isolation – Identify whether the fault occurred in isolation
(pinpoint type and location • are any other users affected?)
- Known issues – Check whether the fault has been documented
(reinstallation • re-embed • i.d. conflict software)
- Bugs – Conclude that issue is unknown or undocumented
(generate accurate/specific logs • raise a support ticket)
Did you know?
That the Copy Monitoring support desk is decentralised, therefore you can simply raised a support ticket by going to http://support.copymonitoring.com