The compact Cartadis TCM3 is compatible with most of the cards on the market in 13.56 Mhz or 125Khz technology. With USB keyboard emulation set as default, there is no driver installation required for Windows PCs.
- PC applications: entry without error code of a RFID tag, enrolment of a user’s card in a database, secured access to some applications.
- Point of sale: connection to the cash registers for loyalty management.
- Secured print: direct connection to the USB port of multifunctions for identifying the user and releasing the prints (with [email protected] function available), or making copies.
- Option for the Cartadis cPad terminal: integrated into the designed shape of the cPad, the TCM3 enables the user to be identified by using a card with software solutions such as Gespage and PaperCut.
- OEM: Cartadis assists its customers by providing a customisation service of the TCM3 readers on the management of the specific RFID cards or USB protocols.
Fitted with indicators and a buzzer for power-on and reading. The interface operates up to 10cm (according to the transponder).
Notes: This item usually ships 1-2 days from invoice