The CM4000 is a standalone coin unit, ideal for pay-per-copy environments. It does not require a network connection, and can be left unattended for simple use. The unit connects to virtually all commercial photocopiers, and can provide simple statistical information on your users printer habits. The CM4000 includes support for up to 8 coins in any currency, and is the perfect solution for basic pay-per-use copy environments.
In use, a user inserts coins causing the display to show a credit, and then the number of copies that can be printed. The user can then proceed to make copies or use USB printing* using the normal copy key and function on the device until the credit is exhausted, with the CM4000 unit displaying the amount of copies taken. Users do not need to insert coins for each copy, and can load as many coins as required to complete their job before proceeding. Be aware the unit cannot provide change, and will retain any remaining credit for use either by the next user, or until manually cleared by a staff member. Copy prices can be set, as desired.
The CM4000 is ideally suited for libraries, or other environments where pay-per-use copying is desired.
- Accepts up to 8 different coins ($2, $1, 50c, 20, 10c). | Several photocopies can be printed without inserting a coin at each copy.
- Manages up to 4 copy prices, for example:
- A4 size – black and white / colour.
- A3 size – black and white / colour.
- Statistic management.
- RS 232 available for statistics print out with the Cartadis P200N.
- Discount prices based on value.
- USB print release available on some MFPs (please contact us about your specific MFP)
Shipping lead time: 1 – 2 days from order.