The CBS is a vendor-neutral barcode scanner that is suitable for applications where a user needs to scan a barcode from a card or a digital device like a phone, to authenticate or recharge an account on a device such as MDF’s, top-up kiosks, POS and external terminals like cPads.
- Allows users to authenticate at a device such as MDF’s, top-up kiosks, POS and external terminals like cPads
- CCD technology offers optimal scan performance by decoding small, damaged, poorly printed or digital (e.g. mobile phone) barcodes
- Ultra compact design
- Works with existing onsite barcode solutions
- Ideal for when the same barcode needs to be used across multiple devices
- Simple fix mount installation
How does it work?
The user can authenticate by scanning a barcode at a device such as MDF’s, top-up kiosks, POS and external terminals like cPads. The CCD technology in the barcode scanner allows users to scan almost all barcodes including small, damaged, poorly printed or digital (e.g. mobile phone) barcodes.
Using the Barcode Scanner with a cPad?
The config key for this will be << barcode2 >> and will be available in the next version of cPad firmware. However if you have an older version please contact us for instructions on how to manually load the driver to your cPad.
Notes: This item usually ships 1-2 days from invoice