Built by trusted European manufacturer Cartadis, the CR10 allows users to add money to their printing account. Users can login via proximity/magnetic swipe card or username/password and add credit via cash or credit/debit card. The unit is highly customisable and easy to service with all parts being modular. This provides an advantage over other kiosks as it can be serviced by eld technicians and parts are very easy to replace.
- Sturdy robust construction
- Decal can be customised
- Accepts coin, note, credit/debit cards Works with both HF High Frequency (13,56mhz) and LF Low Frequency (125khz) or magnetic strip cards.
- Door alarm and cash collect reports help with security
- Easy installation of tap and go payment terminals such as the Ingenico iUC180b from Advam
- Very low maintenance and ongoing costs
Lead time: Shipping lead time is usually 4 – 6 weeks