Built by trusted European manufacturer Cartadis, the CD6 and CD7 are Kiosks for dispensing cards only.
They are ideal for organisations that need a simple cost effective card dispensing solution for MFP and printer use. The CD6 and CD7 do not connect to an accounting server or applications, so they would be best used in instances where users of the system do not have a user account.
Users BUY, USE CREDIT then DISPOSE of cards.
The CD6 and CD7 are:
- Designed to dispense cards with pre-determined credit
- Server-less kiosks not directly connected to any applications
- Available for paper cards (CD6) and plastic cards (CD7) in ISO7816 format
- Pre-configured to accept both coins and/or banknotes
- Customisable in four ways; wall (CD6/CD7) and pedestal (CD6STD/CD7STD)
- Able to be left unattended for simple stand alone use
- Highly customisable and easy to service with modular parts
How does it work?
Each card in the CD6 and CD7 represents a pre-determined value e.g. $5, and is dispensed upon receipt of that pre-determined value. No change is given. Each card holds a unique number that is preloaded into and corresponds to a program of choice. When the card is used the value is taken from the unique number preloaded into the program of choice until the funds are exhausted. Cards cannot be toped up or reused.
Email us for more information or pricing on the Cartadis CD6 and CD7.
Like this article? Why not share it?